THE MONARCHS - Hit That Bitch (vinyl 7", 3 songs)

Saw THE MONARCHS at one of the Estrus Garage Shocks a Loooong time ago & they were such a blast live. Although it is in no way evident on the way this record was recorded, Sarah, the singer, had a really cool sounding voice & despite the crappy cover photo she was quite a doll....needless to say I was hopelessly in love. I wish Dave would start doing Garage Shock again, if you ever were fortunate enough to get to one you know how nuts they were! (This came out on red vinyl, Estrus, 1995) HIT THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dgrador said...

No d/l link for the monarchs?

I Am The Invisible Man.............. said...

nice to see somebody's paying attention.........!MONARCHS

fukur said...

Oh man, I know the guitarist from this band....I've never heard them though..